Lecture # 1
- My Introduction
- Look About Yourself
- Stock, Equities & Future Market Introduction (Old Time Trading).
- Forex Market Introduction ( Modern & Current Time Trading)
- Difference between Forex Market with others Market
- How does Forex Market Work?
- The Cause of Increasing & Decreasing Rate of Currencies & Commodities in Forex Market?
- Currency Exchange Methodology in Forex Market.
- Important Tricks for Success Trading.
- You Need Following Sources for Deposit; Withdrawal & Making Trade in International Forex Market.
Lecture # 2
- How to download Forex Trading Platform
- Make New Demo Account for Practice
- How to use Forex Platform in your Laptop
- Forex Platform download from Play store for Android Mobile.
- How to use Forex Platform in your Android Mobile.
Lecture # 3
- Buy & Sell Concept
- Major Currency Pairs in Forex Market.
- Percentage of Major pairs in the world
- Difference between Pairs
- Bid & Ask Concept
- Spread (Broker Commission)
- Pips & Spread Introduction / Calculations
- Spread Introduction
Lecture # 4
- Free Margin
- Minimum or Maximum Volume you can use in per trade.
- Pips Calculation tricks
- High and Normal Movement of Market in Per day
- Secure Trade tricks
Lecture # 5
- Chart Introduction & types.
- Candlesticks Introduction
- Difference between Line, Bars & Candlesticks
- Candlesticks Basic Symbols & their Activities
- Difference between Buy & Sell Candlesticks.
- Total Types of Candlesticks.
- Candlesticks Pattern
- Single Candle Pattern and Bullish & Bearish Comparison
- Double Candle Pattern and Bullish & Bearish Comparison
- Three Candle Pattern and Bullish & Bearish Comparison
Lecture # 6
- How to make Buy & Sell Trade
- Stop Loss (SL) and Take profit (TP)
- Trade modification
- What is Pending Order?
- Buy Limit Pending Orders
- Buy Stop Pending Orders
- Sell Limit Pending Orders
- Sell Stop Pending Orders
- Pending Order Modifications
Lecture # 7
- Introduction of Indicators
- How to use Indicators and set their parameters
- What are Important Indicators in Forex trading?
- Practical live test of important Indicators to in your Real Chart
Real Account Complete Procedure and Payment system
- How to Open Forex Real Account
- How to verify your account
- How to Deposit money from your debit card to in your broker account
- How to withdraw amount from your broker account to in your bank
- How to link your bank Account to in your Online Payment Processor
Lecture # 8
- Support & Resistance
ADVANCE LEVEL OF TRAINING (Course Outling)
Lecture # 9-16
- Forex Data
- Technical Analysis
- Technical News
- Fundamental Analysis
- Fundamental News
- The Big Source where you can get DATA, NEWS, Analysis etc.
- Resistance and Support Levels
- ABCD Pattern
- Harmonic Pattern
- Head and Shoulders pattern
- Live Webinars
SUPPORTING TOOLS DURING COURSE
- Whatsapp Group Communication (During Course or trading)
- Personal Communication with admin
- Zoom software communication (During Course we will share our laptop screen with you for better learning)
- Personal Phone call communication
- Live webinars (world wide)
- Dollars facilities in Skrill as per requirement
Complete Course Fee (Structures)
FOREX TRADING (PAID COURSE)
Basic to Advance
Investors looking to enter the world of foreign exchange can find themselves frustrated and quickly spiraling downward, losing capital fast and optimism even faster. Investing in forex—whether in futures, options, or spot contracts—offers great opportunity, but it is a vastly different atmosphere than the equities market.
Even the most successful stock traders can fail miserably in forex by treating the markets similarly. Equity markets involve the transfer of ownership, while the currency market is run by pure speculation. But there are solutions to help investors get over the learning curve: trading courses.
As an individual trader, it’s never been easier to get access to forex markets from several online and mobile providers.
With easy access, beginners may find it in their best interest to read up on how the forex market works and to hone their skills and knowledge with a forex-specific trading course.
Courses are offered both online and in-person.
Keep a look out for the course provider’s reputation, feedback from past students, and if the course has professional accreditation or certification.
Types of Forex Trading Courses
When it comes to forex trading courses, there are two main categories:
Online courses can be compared to distance learning in a college-level class. An instructor provides PowerPoint presentations, eBooks, trading simulations and so on. A student will move through the beginner, intermediate and advanced levels that most online courses offer. For a trader with limited foreign exchange knowledge, a course like this can be invaluable. These courses can range from $50 to well into the hundreds of dollars.
[Note: Investopedia’s Forex Trading for Beginners Course offers an in-depth introduction to forex trading developed by John Jagerson, a CFA and CMT charter holder and founder of Learning Markets. With over five hours of on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content, you’ll learn how the forex market works, how to analyze currency pairs, how to build strategies, and much more. The self-paced online course includes lifetime access and a money-back guarantee.]
Individual training is much more specific, and it is advised that a trader have basic forex training before taking up this option. An assigned mentor, typically a successful trader, will go through strategies and risk management with the student but will spend the bulk of the time teaching through placing actual trades. Individual training runs between $1,000 and $10,000.
Qualities of Good Forex Trading Classes
No matter which type of training a trader selects, there are several criteria to consider before signing up.
The Reputation of the Course
A simple Google search shows roughly two million results for “forex trading courses.” To narrow the search, focus on the courses that have solid reputations. There are many scams promising giant returns and instant profits (more on this later). Don’t believe the hype. A solid training program won’t promise anything but useful information and proven strategies.
The reputation of a course is best gauged by talking with other traders and participating in online forums. The more information you can gather from people who have taken these courses, the more confident you can be that you will make the right choice.